The Bouma household is all about the milk nog. Milk nog is basically half egg nog and half milk. It isn’t as rich as regular egg nog, but has the same delicious flavors and a little bit more on the healthier side. (Or at least that is what I tell myself.)
If you haven’t tried milk nog yet, you better get moving! It is perhaps the creamiest, most yummiest drink you will ever have!
And if milk nog is that good, just imagine it in pancakes!
This morning Jake’s brother, Joe and his girlfriend Ani, came over to enjoy some milk nog pancakes. These were beyond fantastic and got a rating of 10!
Milk Nog Pancakes
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 1/4 cups milk nog
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- Heat skillet.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add milk nog, eggs and oil. Combine well.
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, pour batter onto greased skillet.
- Cook pancakes on one side until bubbles start to form, 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook for one minute on the other side.
What delicious foods/drinks do you enjoy around the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday’s?